Sunday, April 15, 2007

It's been a while

I realized I haven't written an entry on this blog for a while. Lots of things have been happening "behind the scenes", but haven't really had a chance to put things out. I need to upgrade my web hosting service for gennaula.com (where I put all my mp3 files) and so that has been somewhat of a blocker since I don't want to put too much more stuff out to my current website that I'll just have to move.

I was realizing that all of the pieces I've put out so far as been from my "sacred catalog." I need to get a bit more of my theater pieces out.

Now that I'm "40 something" I'm definitely having those times where I think "wouldn't it be great to be back in college when I could just play around at a piano or computer for hours"? That gets a bit more difficult when you mix in family, house, and job.

No comments: